Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First WIP Wednesday

Stepping into some unchartered territory here! My first WIP...Work In Progress on Wednesday. It's a personal challenge, I believe, to report to the outside world some measure of fiber success each week....let's see if I can keep it up amidst the flurry!


I had started this scarf in May during the NH Sheep and Wool Festival....got way layed, now I am on a roll here. It is a Rowan pattern entitled "Froth Scarf" knitted with Rowan Kid Silk Haze in a double strand on US 8 needles. It doesn't look it but the length is 36" here and I am now knitting the froth around the edges. Very fun pattern, goes quickly, shows nicely!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I find making myself post progress really helps me keep myself motivated about finishing stuff and less startitis-prone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    .. NICE :^) ... looking forward to trying out how the "froth" "snuggles" around the neck next time I'm there ... m.

    ReplyDelete