Saturday, April 04, 2009

Join me!

My web designer is working on some additions to the website one of which is an invitation to join me the first Sunday of each month, from 1PM to 3PM,(except July and August) for a fiber gathering here at the farm in my studio! Bring your spinning or knitting or whatever you might be working on and enjoy an intimate setting in good company through the seasons of the year.

Because space is limited I just ask that you call or email to reserve a space. I will serve beverages and a light snack but feel free to also bring a snack to share!

Tomorrow, April 5th is the next gathering. Hope to see you if not tomorrow perhaps another month! Just be sure to contact me ahead of time!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Wish I were a bit closer.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time tomorrow! Hopefully one of these Sundays I'll be able to make it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 AM

    ... we had a delightful time yesterday :^) looking forward to next month! ~ m. (Mon 4/6 a.m.)

    ReplyDelete